Refined British luxury
With a top speed of over 55 knots and incredible stability, the H37 is a true thoroughbred and affirms Hunton’s exceptional performance pedigree. Her sleek and elegant lines reflect our ageless design ethos. The razor-sharp handling and fingertip steering are a testament to Hunton's advanced engineering and racing heritage.
Never an afterthought, the comfort and refined British styling of her cockpit and belowdecks add to the overall enjoyment and experience, providing a cozy environment for a weekend or overnight. Simply put, she is the epitome of a luxury-performance day boat.
• Deep V Hull
• Bow Thruster
• Teak Decking
- Bow thruster
- Teak decking
- Drop-down helm seats
- Garmin 5008 touchscreen GPS/plotter/sounder
- Fully integrated iPod-compatible sound system
- External waterproof and saloon speakers
- LED anchor and navigation lights
- Swim platform lights
- Hot and cold water recessed transom shower
- 240V shore power connector and cable
- 6 fenders and 4 mooring lines
- Tonneau cover
- Air conditioning
- Antifouling treatment
- Sun bimini
- Stainless steel mast
11.35M / 37' 3"
2.59M / 8' 6"
1.0M / 3' 3"
5000 KG Dry
708 Litres / 155 Gallons
Fresh Water Capacity
90 Litres / 20 Gallons
2 x 430HP Mercruiser 8.2 MAG H.O. ECT
2 x 370HP Yanmar ZT370 With Joystick
H37 Layout Options